Wetlands Data Viewer Disclaimer
The Wetlands Data Viewer tool allows users to obtain National Wetland Inventory (NWI) statistics for any hydrologic unit in Virginia. Localities are divided by county or municipality.
The Center for Coastal Resources Management (CCRM) provides this tool and these data with the understanding that it is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. The interactive mapping tool allows extreme flexibility and freedom in mapping. Conclusions drawn from data sets compiled are the sole responsibility of the user.
Every attempt has been made to ensure that these data and the documentation are reliable and accurate. Neither CCRM, nor the Virginia Institute of Marine Science (VIMS) or other contributors not specifically listed, assume liability for any damages caused by inaccuracies in the data or documentation, or as a result of failure of the data to perform in a particular manner. CCRM, VIMS, and other contributors make no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, or utility of this information, nor does the fact of distribution constitute a warranty.
Citation for this tool or products derived from this source should be: Center for Coastal Resources Management (CCRM), 2005. Wetlands Data Viewer. Virginia Institute of Marine Science, College of William and Mary, Gloucester Point, VA 23062.
1. Use of these data in map publications requires the proper citation above, and inclusion of the Comprehensive Coastal Inventory (CCI) Program logo. CCI is a program within CCRM.
2. CCRM is not responsible for misuse of these data;
3. CCRM does not oversee or assume responsibility for alterations to this product by users;
4. CCRM may not address specific questions from users who received the data through another party;
5. CCRM encourages noticeable errors be reported to a contact person identified via the contact page of this website; and
6. These data should not be used for the jurisdictional determination of wetland boundaries.