Interactive Maps: Elizabeth River Environmental Atlas Disclaimer
Note: The ArcGIS website for the tools referenced on this page is no longer available.
The Comprehensive Coastal Inventory Program (CCI) provides this tool and these data with the understanding that it is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. The interactive mapping tool allows extreme flexibility and freedom in mapping. Conclusions drawn from data sets compiled are the sole responsibility of the user.
Every attempt has been made to ensure that these data and the documentation are reliable and accurate. Neither CCI, the Virginia Institute of Marine Science (VIMS), the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Virginia Marine Resources Commission (VMRC), the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ), or other contributors not specifically listed, assume liability for any damages caused by inaccuracies in the data or documentation, or as a result of failure of the data to perform in a particular manner. CCI, VIMS, and other contributors make no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, or utility of this information, nor does the fact of distribution constitute a warranty.
Citation for this tool or products derived from this source should be:
Comprehensive Coastal Inventory Program, 2001. Elizabeth River Online Environmental Atlas. Virginia Institute of Marine Science, College of William and Mary, Gloucester Point, VA 23062.
1. Use of these data in map publications requires the proper citation above, and inclusion of the CCI logo:
2. CCI is not responsible for misuse of these data;
3. CCI does not oversee or assume responsibility for alterations to this product by users;
4. CCI may not address specific questions from users who received the data through another party;
5. Distribution of these data is not restricted. CCI recommends metadata file(s) always remain with the data ;
6. CCI encourages noticeable errors be reported to CCI contact person identified in the metadata files;
7. These data should not be used for the jurisdictional determination of wetland boundaries.
This project was funded in part by a Wetlands Program Development Grant from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency through grant number CD-983202-01-0.